The Jolly Knot Club's one of a kind embroidered designs reflect the founder's, Christine Cantella and Jo Roderick, deep love for music, pop art, and nature. We're proud to introduce these hand-embroidered shirts as part of an exclusive collection celebrating STAG's 10 year anniversary, each one an example of hours of work and mastery of the craft. This short-sleeve chambray shirt is a nod to the iconic Biggie Smalls featuring the famous line from his song, Hypnotize. Featuring an alternating yellow and red floss embroidery of "Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see" above the chest patch pocket. Finished with a bold embroidered smile with "Hypnotize" grill.
- Vintage short sleeve chambray shirt
- Black button placket
- Double patch pocket at the chest
- Embroidered Biggie, biggie, biggie, can't you see" at the front
- Embroidered smile with "Hypnotize" at center back
- Round hem
- Hand wash cold, hang dry and iron carefully
- Fits like a men's medium
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 48" | Sleeve: 18.5" | Length: 30"