The Jolly Knot Club's one of a kind embroidered designs reflect the founder's, Christine Cantella and Jo Roderick, deep love for music, pop art, and nature. We're proud to introduce these hand-embroidered shirts as part of an exclusive collection celebrating STAG's 10 year anniversary, each one an example of hours of work and mastery of the craft. This shirt was inspired by the 1960s film Valley of the Dolls, featuring a Prozac capsule above the left chest pocket. Finished with a large pill bottle pouring out an array of vibrant pills on the back.
- Vintage blue chambray shirt
- Button placket
- Buttoned patch pockets at chest
- Embroidered Prozac capsule above the left patch pocket
- Hand wash cold, hang dry and iron carefully
- Fits like a men's XXL Tall
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size XXL Tall: Chest: 52" | Sleeve: 38.5" | Length: 36"