The Jolly Knot Club's one of a kind embroidered designs reflect the founder's, Christine Cantella and Jo Roderick, deep love for music, pop art, and nature. We're proud to introduce these hand-embroidered shirts as part of an exclusive collection celebrating STAG's 10 year anniversary, each one an example of hours of work and mastery of the craft. This shirt is a cultural nod to the famous Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe. The floss embroidery design on the back of the shirt was inspired by the cover art of the first US edition of the book and then directly stitched on a vintage military-issued chambray workshirt.
- Vintage military-issued blue chambray shirt
- The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test inspired design on the back
- "ELECTRIC KOOL-AID ACID TEST" embroidered on the front
- Button placket
- Round buttoned flap patch pockets at chest
- Round hem
- Hand wash cold, hang dry and iron carefully
- Fits like a men's medium
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 32"