The yarn used to weave this proprietary Japanese plaid is full of visual and tactile texture. A closer look shows off the nep and slub in the yarn. When combined, the classic colors and plaid pattern make this shirt something special.
- Custom mid-weight neppy yarn dyed 100% cotton made in Japan
- Double needle placket
- Triple needle chain-stitch side seams w/ run-off
- Pocket within pocket design on left chest pocket
- Tan Urea catseye buttons made in Japan
- Made in Los Angeles, Ca
- The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 26" | Sleeve: 25" | Length: 21" | Shoulder: 17.5"