Your cart is empty.
- The influence for the Pablo is more of an Italian moto boot meets a more European-influenced zipper boot, but with an American work toe. The 405 last that the Pablo boot is constructed on was actually modeled after a vintage penitentiary boot – hence the toe shape.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Full-grain Horween Rockford leather upper
- Fully lined with natural calfskin
- Medial zipper closure
- Goodyear welt construction
- Oil-treated leather outsole
- Tonal single and double stitch throughout
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole adds style and extra cushion
- HELM-embossed oil- and wax-treated leather outsole for water resistance and increased durability
- Black rubber key heel strike
- Antique brass YKK zipper
- Hand-stitched accent over seam detail on the back
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- 405 lasted
- We recommend sizing down a half-size