Your cart is empty.
- The Ayers is an update for the modern man who might have outgrown his heavier work boots. Classic black, the perfect height with a more tapered toe so it has the versatility to wear from day to night – a boot that is unique, lightweight and durable. The more streamlined profile gives this style a dressier look, allowing it to step into the work-inspired fashion category. These elements give it the endurance and comfort of a work boot but allow it to fit in easily at the office or in any social setting.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Horween Chromexcel® leather upper
- Fully lined with natural calfskin
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Raptor black rubber outsole
- Tonal stitch throughout
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole adds style and extra cushion
- Custom HELM-branded Raptor outsole, durable yet flexible for increased cushion and traction, especially resistant to wear and extreme temperatures
- Silver eyelets and speed hooks
- Black waxed cotton laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- 415 lasted
- Shaft: 5½ in.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- U.S.-made matching belt available