- The Ayers is an update for the modern man who might have outgrown his heavier work boots. Classic black, the perfect height with a more tapered toe so it has the versatility to wear from day to night – a boot that is unique, lightweight and durable. The more streamlined profile gives this style a dressier look, allowing it to step into the work-inspired fashion category. These elements give it the endurance and comfort of a work boot but allow it to fit in easily at the office or in any social setting.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Horween Chromexcel® leather upper
- Fully lined with natural calfskin
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Raptor black rubber outsole
- Tonal stitch throughout
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- HELM signature white composite rubber midsole adds style and extra cushion
- Custom HELM-branded Raptor outsole, durable yet flexible for increased cushion and traction, especially resistant to wear and extreme temperatures
- Silver eyelets and speed hooks
- Black waxed cotton laces
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- 415 lasted
- Shaft: 5½ in.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- U.S.-made matching belt available
Measurements are taken from size medium or 32, unless stated otherwise.
Chest is measured from underarm side seam to underarm side seam
Sleeve is measured from cuff to shoulder seam and shoulder seam to center collar base
Length is measured from collar base to rear hem
Rise is measured from crotch seam to top of waist, along the fly
Inseam is measured from crotch seam to pant hem along the inside seam
Thigh is measured from inseam to side seam at the widest point of the thigh
Leg Opening is full circumference at ankle hem
See product description for non-apparel products.
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges submitted within 30 days of the original order date*.
To initiate a return or exchange simply visit stagprovisions.com/returns to download a prepaid shipping label.
Click here to see our full return & exchange policy.
*All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn, with original tags, & free of any condition that would prevent it from being sold as new - in the original package (if possible).
Domestic | USPS Priority Mail
FREE for orders over $150 / $12.50 Flat Rate
Express | USPS Priority Express
$30 Flat Rate / Domestic Orders Only
International | USPS Priority International
$30 Flat Rate to Canada & Mexico / $65 Flat Rate to Rest of the World