This vintage ring is cast with a horseshoe and set with a green turquoise stone at the center of a silver band. The band was hand-stamped with traditional Native American motifs representing strength and bright prospects. The silver band has aged beautifully and will continue to do so over time.
- Cast horseshoe and green turquoise inlay
- Silver band
- Hand-stamped Native American motifs
- Ring size 11
- Wear is consistent with age
Materials: silver, turquoise
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.