Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chain stitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chain-stitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This Squash Blossom design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead directly chain-stitched on a vintage military-issued skirt. This unlined, wool blend A-line skirt has a flattering high waist and cropped midi-length. Fits like a womens size 25.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring an array of light green, yellow and cream flowers on the front of skirt
- Stitched on vintage military A-line midi skirt
- Metal side zip & button closure
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Pair with Squash Blossom Military Cropped Jacket
- Fits like a womens size 25
Measurements: Waist: 25" | Length: 25"
Patch approximate measurements: Top flowers: 4.12" | Bottom flowers: 10.25"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.