Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This vibrant Rainbow Snake design was directly chainstitched on a pair of vintage Levi's 501 Jeans. This soft, light washed pair of Levi's remains timeless and modern. Detailed with signature Levi's copper rivets, contrasting knee patches, a zip fly and a classic 501 flattering high-rise. Labeled as a size 31/36, these fit more like a contemporary size 29 waist.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring two eye-catching pink, yellow, red snakes on the front pant legs
- Stitched on vintage Levi's 501 jean, size 31/36
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fits like a womens size 29
The following measurements are for 31/36: Waist: 29” | Rise: 11" | Inseam: 33” | Thigh: 11” | Leg Opening: 16"
Patch approximate measurements: 12.5"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.