Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This beautiful Rainbow Snake design was directly chainstitched on a pair of vintage Levi's 501 Jeans. This iconic pair of Levi's 501 jean has stood the test of time and remains timeless and modern. Detailed with signature Levi's copper rivets, reinforced knee patches, a zip fly and a classic 501 flattering high-rise. Labeled as a size 29/34, these fit more like a contemporary size 25 waist.
- Daughters exclusive design
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring rainbow snakes on the front pant legs
- Stitched on vintage Levi's 501 jean, marked at size 29/34
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fits like a womens size 25
The following measurements are for 29/34: Waist: 27” | Rise: 10" | Inseam: 30” | Thigh: 10” | Leg Opening: 14"
Patch approximate measurements: 17.5"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.