This vintage Sashiko Kendou-gi Kimono was crafted from indigo-dye, basket weaved sashiko fabric. Sashiko is a type of technique where yarns woven to create an incredible texture. The loose woven sashiko stitching allows for a more comfortable wear. The indigo-dye will show great characted like a pair of jeans with wear.
- Vintage Kendou-gi kimono
- Open front kimono with tie closure
- Half sleeves
- "Hokodome" tag
- Kick pleat at the back
- Sashiko woven textured cotton
- Hits below hip
- Fits like a women's size medium
The following measurements are for size 2: Chest: 46" | Sleeve: 22.6" | Length: 29"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.