In 2012, between Design Build Adventure projects, Austin-based architect and artist Jack Sanders scheduled some time during the slow-rolling evenings of his stay in Marfa, TX to simply “sit down and make art.” So armed with a supply of Modelo and his favorite El Pollo Rico tacos, he created a limited series of prints inspired by Marfa’s expansive and humbling night skies.
After working up a few detailed sketches of the stars, he conceived the idea of printing a tortilla on inked linoleum cuts, with the result landing somewhere between the moon and Jupiter. This one-of-a-kind linocut print sits in a wooden frame and has been signed by Jack himself.
- Austin, TX-based artist, and architect Jack Sanders
- Linocut print on paper
- Wooden frame with a wire hanger
- Glass front
- Signed by artist
Dimensions: Frame: 20.5" x 16.5"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.