The No. 8849 Classic Moc features the iconic Red Wing Traction Tred outsole, all-around Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitching to form a silhouette that has set the standard by which all others are measured. Originally made for sportsmen in the 1950s, these boots quickly grew into a favorite on the farm and in factories due to their long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. Made with the same pride and process today as they were then and constructed with full-grain, waxed leather that’ll break in beautifully over time and wear—this is a pair of boots that might even outlast you.
- Inspired by moccasins worn by North American Algonquin Indians
- Full-grain waxed leather upper in Briar
- Goodyear leather welt with a triple Puritan stitch
- Red Wing Traction Tred outsole
- Seven-eyelet lacing with a 48-inch brown/black Taslan lace
- Runs ½ size large, we recommend sizing down ½ to a full-size down from your normal shoe size
Materials: Upper: Full-grain waxed leather | Outsole: Traction Tred | Insole: leather
- Not eligible for discount.