Stumbling across souvenirs like this was always the best part about wandering the markets in bustling border towns like Tijuana, Mexico. The lucky tourist who scored these was thrilled to take their trophy (and a case of Mezcal) back stateside.
- Vintage souvenir Horns from Tijuana
- Embellished “Sou-venir”
- Wear is consistent with age
Dimensions: Length: 9” | Width: 9” | Height: 2 ½”
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.