This bottle opener was handcrafted in Acapulco, Mexico in the 1970's with iridescent Abalone shells that've been mindfully pieced together and soldered in the articulated shape of a fish. Keep it in the kitchen to crack open a cold one or simply display it on the shelf as an instant conversation starter. It’s missing just a few pieces of abalone, but remains in good vintage condition.
- Handmade fish bottle opener
- Abalone shell and brass
- c. 1970's
- Missing a couple of pieces of abalone
- Good vintage condition
Dimensions: Length: 7 ½” | Width: 1 ½” | Height: 3”
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.