Designed & produced exclusively for STAG in downtown Los Angeles, this limited edition waxed cloth & blanket-lined Ridgeline Supply Jacket features a neppy striped, wool-blend liner made in Japan and was inspired by the original Lee Stormrider jackets of the 1930's. With a shell fabric constructed from RGT's rugged 10oz water-repellant canvas and featuring satin-lined sleeves and front-lined, hand-warmer pockets, the exclusive Supply Jacket is perfect for winter but can be worn nearly all year round. It runs small so we recommend sizing up one size from your usual jacket size.
- Japanese neppy striped wool-blend liner
- 2 exterior wool lined patch hand warmer style pockets
- Welt pocket at left chest
- Interior right chest pocket
- Sleeves lined in black satin
- Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
- Branded nickel buttons
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, California
- You can expect up to 0.5″ in stretch in the shoulders and chest
- Slim Fit. Runs a little small. We recommend sizing up one size.
Materials: Exterior: 100% 10 oz American waxed canvas | Lining: Wool blend | Sleeves: Satin
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 25"