A charming 20th-century Indian pidha stool that was once used as a meditation seat. Constructed with a woven seat base and a sturdy wooden frame that was stained in a rich dark brown.
- Woven seat base
- Churned wood design
- Cracks at the base of the legs
- Stained wooden frame
- Wear is consistent with age
Materials: leather, wood
Measurements: Width: 17" | Length: 16" | Height: 8.5"| Weight: 4lb 11.1oz
- See this item in person at our Austin location (1423 S Congress Ave.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.