This sportswear style 1940s Western Jacket from El Patio in St. Louis is made with a cotton sateen outer shell and silky polyester lining. Features slightly padded shoulders, adjustable waist tabs, pearl snap barrel cuffs, and welt pockets. In nearly perfect condition.
- 1940s El Patio Sportwear western jacket
- Zip placket and three welt pockets at the front
- Pearl snap barrel cuffs
- Adjustable back tabs
- Fits a men's extra small or a women's small
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.