1960s sherpa-lined, aged leather bomber jacket crafted to withstand colder weather. Finished with four utility pockets and large metal Talon zipper.
- Supple and sun-bleached leather bomber jacket
- Contrasting dark brown sherpa collar and warm grey sherpa interior
- Features two button flap pockets each with their own side pocket (side pocket at right has a hole)
- Large metal Talon zipper
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fraying at cuff
- Fits a men's medium comfortably, little tight for a large
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.