Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, this small Wheel Ketoh from Smith Bros. is a cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver and stamped with crescents, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Stamped crescents and line border
- Cast wheel at center
- Large cast studs on leather band
- Each ketoh is unique
Materials: sterling silver, leather
Measurements: Length: 9" | Face: 2.5" x 2"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.