Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, this small Sunburst Scalloped from Smith Bros. is a cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver with a hand-stamped sunburst design, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Scalloped face with suburst center
- Two cast studs on the side
- Stamped crescents around scalloped border
- Each ketoh is unique
Materials: sterling silver, leather
Measurements: Length: 10" | Face: 1.5" x 2"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.