Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, the Circle Turquoise Ketoh from Smith Bros. is a bold cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver and turquoise, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Handstamped crescents
- Cast floral studs with turquoise stone inlay
- Each ketoh is unique
Materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather
Measurements: Length" 10" | Face: 2.5" x 3"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.