This timeless Navajo rug was hand-woven with naturally-dyed wool yarn using regional Germantown weaving technique. Germantown designs are known for their bright and eyecatching patterns. Wear is consistent with age.
- Navajo hand-woven rug
- Germantown pattern
- Naturally-dyed wool yarns
- Slight stain at center, fraying at edges
- Wear is consistent with age
- See this item in person at our Venice location (1338 Abbot Kinney Blvd.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.