Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chain stitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chain-stitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. The Triangle pattern design was directly chain-stitched on a pair of vintage Levi's 501 Jeans. This soft, medium washed pair of Levi's remains timeless and modern. Detailed with signature Levi's copper rivets, a zip fly and a classic 501 flattering high-rise. Labeled as a size 29, these fit more like a contemporary size 26 waist.
- Direct chain stitch embroidery design featuring a line of bright colored triangles along side seams
- Stitched on vintage Levi's 501 jean, size 29
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fits like a women's size 24
The following measurements are for 29: Waist: 26” | Rise: 10" | Inseam: 26.5” | Thigh: 10” | Leg Opening: 14.5"
Patch approximate measurements: 22.5"