Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This Floral Flourish design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead embroidered directly on a vintage military-issued pant. This durable pant was originally designed for a man, and has a number of details that make it a great cut for the female body, too: a flattering high rise, oversized patch pockets at the waist, and straight leg. These pant fits like a contemporary 26-27.
- Daughters exclusive design
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring pastel flowers at front pant legs
- Stitched on a vintage military pant
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistant with age
- Fits like a womens size 26-27
Measurements: Waist: 26.5” | Rise: 11.5" | Inseam: 30.25” | Thigh: 11” | Leg Opening: 15.5"
Patch approximate measurements: 16.5" x 4.75"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.