This Silver & Brass Horse Ring, circa 1940s/50s, features a classic horse and horseshoe design with deep scalloped edges and is detailed with brass Fleur de Lis shanks at either side.
- Vintage silver and brass Mexican biker ring
- Circa 1940s/50s
- Hand-etched horse & horseshoe
- Fleur de Lis shanks at either side
- Wear and patina consistent with age
- Size: 10 ½
Materials: Nickel silver, brass
Measurements: 1” x 1"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.