This Ranch Shawl Collar Cardigan is inspired by a 1930s trade blanket from RRL's expansive vintage archives. Meticulously knit entirely by hand using traditional methods that require up to 130 hours to complete. Detailed with a hand-stamped concho metal button placket and heavily washed and hand-treated for a vintage look and feel.
- Inspired by 1930s trade blanket
- Southwestern-inspired motifs
- Handwoven from a wool, silk, linen blend
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Shawl collar
- Removable tie waist
- Five metal concho button placket
- Rib-knit cuffs
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 32"