During the late 1960s, Charles Schulz was becoming increasingly concerned with world ecological issues and began including messages of conservation into the Peanuts strip. By 1972, Snoopy and Woodstock were emblazoned on posters encouraging the public to ‘Pounce on pollution!’ and ‘Bend a little, pick up a lot’—this tee from TSPTR is ethically made from premium weight organic cotton, and features a water-based ink print at the front and is finished with a comfortable crew neck and a straight hem.
- "Stop Air Pollution” Peanuts print
- Premium weight organic cotton
- Crew neck with a straight hem
- Traditional fit that runs true to size
- We recommend taking your normal size or taking one size up for a more relaxed fit
Materials: 100% organic cotton
The following measurements are for size Medium: Chest: 42” | Shoulders: 17 ½” | Sleeve: 17” | Length: 27”