Schott NYC’s slim-fitting Leather Casual Racer Motorcycle Jacket gives a tip of the hat to 1950s iconic jackets worn by English soldiers back from WWII. Schott remodeled the classic Perfecto motorcycle jacket with a minimalist contour in mind, adding a mandarin-style upright collar and designing the arms to fit tightly from shoulder to zippered cuffs. The result is a no-frills, refined look that you can take to the open road for a warm-weather ride or out for a night out.
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, lightweight cowhide leather
- Medium to soft hand leather that has a bit of shine, no vintage treatment
- Durable nickel-plated brass hardware
- Cafe Racer style “mandarin” collar with snap closure
- Custom embossed “SCHOTT” snap faces
- Zippered sleeve cuffs
- Two outside zippered pockets with chain pull
- Leather-trimmed inside breast pocket
- Non-insulated satin lining
Materials: 100% cowhide
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 32" | Length: 26"
- Not eligible for discount.