The Baker’s Jacket is a multipurpose jacket with workwear origins and was named for UW founder David Keyte’s Dad, who was a Baker and wore a simple chore jacket while working. Wear with jeans for an everyday look or with trousers for a modern suit. Made with warm, genuine Harris Tweed.
- Traditional workwear jacket
- Made with durable, genuine Harris Tweed
- Button placket
- Patch pocket at left chest
- Internal drawstring waist for warmth
- One interior pocket
- Three waist patch pockets
Materials: Outer: 100% wool | Lining: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 29"