The Jolly Knot Club's one of a kind embroidered designs reflect the founder's, Christine Cantella and Jo Roderick, deep love for music, pop art, and nature. We're proud to introduce these hand-embroidered shirts as part of an exclusive collection celebrating STAG's 10 year anniversary, each one an example of hours of work and mastery of the craft. This features an embroidered Texas flag and a lone star above each of the buttoned flap patch pocket on a vintage Key Imperial chambray shirt. Finished with a longhorn in front of a white star at the center back yoke and 5 cattle brand logos on the back.
- Floss embroidery on a vintage blue chambray shirt
- Texas flag & lone star on front chest
- Embroidered iconic cattle brands on the back
- Flap button patch pockets at chest
- Contrast white stitching
- Blue button placket
- Round hem
- Hand wash cold, hang dry and iron carefully
- Fits like a men's XXXL Tall
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 3XL: Chest: 55" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 34.5"