The Wacouta Moc Toe Boot from Red Wing combines Copper Rough & Tough leather and tan waxed canvas from American manufacturer Fairfield Textiles. This outdoor leisure-inspired boot follows in the tradition of the Wabasha boot. Finished with a stitch-down construction providing flexibility and comfort.
- Vibram honey wheat outsole
- Traditional Red Wing quality and craftsmanship
- Inspired by tried-and-true Red Wing moccasin silhouettes
- Oil-tanned leather is exceptionally durable and has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 108+ year history
- Leather made by S.B. Foot Tanning Co
- Waxed canvas made by Fairfield Textiles
- The leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant
Made in USA
Materials: Outer: Copper Rough & Tough Leather | Sole: Vibram Honeywheat Mini-Lug
- Not eligible for discount.