Handmade in Aspen, Colorado, Petal Leaf Motif Ketoh from Smith Bros. is a bold cuff that will be comfortably passed down for generations to come. Made out of aged sterling silver and turquoise, each pendant has a unique character. Ketohs are decorative cuffs that originated as utilitarian, all leather Native American bow guards and developed in the late 1800s to become ornate bracelets featuring silver and turquoise.
- Center turquoise stone inlay
- Stamped petal and scallop designs
- Four casted studs on cuff
- Stamped sunburst design on the leather cuff
- Made out of aged sterling silver
- Each ketoh is unique
- Handmade in Aspen, Colorado
Materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather
Face Dimensions: 3" x 2.5" | Length: 9.5"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.