The V-12 Mesh Sneaker from Veja smoothly blends minimalist aesthetics with innovative and sustainable technologies. Made from their signature B-mesh, which uses three plastic bottles to make each pair, they’re both breathable and waterproof. Using organic, fair trade cotton for the jersey lining and vegetable tanned leather overlays, they comfortably sit on wild and fairly traded rubber soles from the Amazonian forest. Made in Brazil.
- B-Mesh made from plastic bottles, with vegetable tanned leather and suede overlays
- V appliqués made from wild rubber (60%) on side walls
- VEJA branding embossed at leather tongue
- Padded insole with organic cotton cover
- Stitched cupsole made from wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- VEJA lettering printed on heel patch
Materials: Lining: 33% cotton, 67% recycled polyester | Upper: 100% recycled plastic, 100% leather overlays | Sole: 100% wild rubber