The STAG Exclusive 8145 is a rugged slip-on Oxford, originally built in 1934 to meet the demands of factory managers who needed sturdy work shoes that could function behind a desk, as well as on a factory floor. Classically crafted just as they were in the 30s with oro-russet Portage leather, a Traction Tred rubber outsole, and traditional Goodyear welt construction for shoes that are built for a lifetime.
This boot is typically only available abroad but Red Wing brought it stateside just for us to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.
- STAG Exclusive
- Rugged, oil-tanned, oro-russet Portage leather
- Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Elastic sidewalls for comfort
- Red Wing branded pull tab at back
- Many customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
Materials: Upper: Leather | Sole: Traction Tred