The Marshall Jacket from RRL was inspired by the iconic rider jacket that was made famous by 1953 film, The Wild One. Crafted from slightly distressed, rugged supple cowhide and fully lined with satin. Tailored with a boxy vintage fit for easy layering and hits at the waist. Finished with classic motorcycle detailings such as the iconic asymmetrical zippers, snap-down lapels, and zippered cuffs for your riding gloves.
- Interior welt pocket on left chest
- D-shaped pocket with snap button at left placket
- 3 angled zipped welt pockets
- Zipped cuffs with vents
- Small overlapping buttoned patch pocket at left
- Asymmetrical brass zipper placket
- Leather tabs
- Distressed, vegetable-tanned leather
- Fits true to size
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Sleeve: 32.5" | Length: 24"