Schott designed the Cowhide Moto Jacket without underarm footballs, allowing a tighter fit for that classic bold and streamlined look that looks good anywhere. For wind protection and added warmth, this jacket features an asymmetrical main zipper, attached belt, zippered sleeve cuffs and a durable 100% cotton flannel lining sewn into the body of the jacket. The bi-swing back panels give you that extra range of motion so you won’t feel restrained in your jacket. Nickel plated brass hardware completes this timeless American-made classic that is built to last a lifetime.
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, lightweight (2.5 – 3 oz.) cowhide leather
- Asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware
- Snap-down lapels, collar, and shoulder epaulets No Stars
- Custom embossed “SCHOTT” snap faces
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with sleeve gussets
- Bi-swing back panels for extra range of motion
- Attached belt with buckle closure and snap
- Three outside zippered pockets plus small coin flap pocket
- Leather-trimmed inside chest pocket
- 100% cotton flannel lining
- Slim fit
- Runs small, we recommend sizing up one size
Materials: Outer: 100% cowhide leather | Lining: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 38" | Sleeve: 32" | Length: 26"