This Zuni Thunderbird Jacket from Kapital Kountry is a remake of their Santo Domingo Jacket, that was inspired by the Pueblo people of New Mexico. This linen jacket was snow, stone & acid washed, bleached, and distressed resulting in a beautiful, one-of-a-kind character. The star design featured at the center chest and back was inspired by designs of the Navajo and other southwestern tribes. Detailed with a deer leather panel pocket at the left chest and handset rivets. Finished with traditional Zuni hand beading and hand-painted designs.
- Remake of Kapital's Santo Domingo Jacket
- Turquiose, coral and howlite hand beaded designs
- Buttoned placket
- Star patch design at the front and back
- Deer leather panel pocket at the left chest
- Pleated patch pockets at the waist
- Cinch and patch at the back
- Hand-painted designs at collar
Made in Japan
Materials: 100% linen
The following measurements are for size 42: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 32" | Length: 23"