The Bakers Jacket has certainly earned its keep over the years as a Universal Works mainstay. It got its workwear-inspired origins from UW founder David Keyte’s Dad, who was a baker by trade and wore a simple chore jacket to work every day. Cut from warm wool herringbone from the famous Portuguese mill of Albano Morgado, this version of the UW staple comes unlined and with reinforced seams throughout. Finished with five patch pockets and a five-button front closure, it looks great with a pair of jeans or with some trousers as a modern suit.
- Traditional workwear jacket
- Wool herringbone from the Portuguese mill Albano Morgado
- Button placket
- Patch pocket at left chest
- One interior patch pocket
- Three patch pockets at the waist
- Reinforced seams throughout
- Relaxed fit through the body and sleeve
- We recommend taking your normal size or taking one size down for a slimmer fit
Made in Portugal
Materials: Shell: 100% wool | Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 43" | Shoulder: 18” | Sleeve: 33" | Length: 30"