Your cart is empty.
This jean is made in America from 11.5 oz. Japanese right-hand twill and is RRL's slimmest five-pocket style. The exclusive denim was woven on vintage Draper shuttle looms to achieve a 1940s quality and dyed with indigo sourced from plants. Doesn't get any better.
- 11.5 oz. Japanese right-hand twill
- Woven on vintage Draper shuttle looms to achieve a 1940s quality
- Dyed with indigo sourced from plants
- Slim narrow fit
- Hand-set, chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- Five-pocket styling with authentic washers and rivets
- Selvedge coin pocket
- "RRL" embroidery at the coin pocket
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- Suede "RRL"-debossed logo label at the back right waist
- Made in the USA
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery
The following measurements are for size 32: Rise: 10" | Inseam: 32" | Thigh: 10" | Leg Opening: 14"