Authentic 1950s Western-style construction featuring a Western-style front and back yoke. Boot-stitching detail at pocket is reminiscent of a John Wayne classic. Lightweight shirt made from 5 oz. cotton twill with a metal concho shank closure at the neck and Japanese western pearl snap buttons.
- Point collar with a metal concho button at the front
- Snap placket
- Western-style front and back yoke
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs
- Two chest snapped pockets
- Boot-stitch embroidery at the pockets
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 26" | Length: 27"