The Herringbone Twill Overshirt from RRL was inspired by jackets worn by ship engineers in the 1940s. Made from a beautiful lightweight custom-developed Japanese fabric woven from natural seeded cotton. Cut with an easy, wear-everywhere fit.
- Overshirt inspired by 1940s ship engineers
- Clipped patch pockets at the waist
- Shawl collar with anchor motif metal buttons
- Authentic buttons with a ring-back construction, which traditionally allowed the wearer to remove them for polishing
- Straight hem
- Reinforced seams throughout
- Single-button cuff
- Straight, easy fit
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 46" | Sleeve: 35.5" | Shoulder: 18.5“ | Length: 27.5"