Introducing the first washed edition of then legendary RGT Supply Jacket. Made with 15.25oz sanforized pure indigo proprietary Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills, the River Wash is created using pumice stones and temperature control to achieve a broken-in vintage look and feels that's unique to each and every jacket - for those of us who love the Supply Jacket but aren’t patient enough to wait out the break-in. Includes all of the signature features - branded buttons, proprietary pockets at the waist and chest, an adjustable waist tab at the back and a slim fit.
- 15.25oz sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan
- Stonewashed to achieve a broken-in vintage look and feels that's unique to each jacket
- Front patch pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Signature nickel crossed feather branded buttons show character from the stonewash
- Welt pocket at left breast
- Patch “hand warmer style” pockets at waist
- Internal locker loop at base of collar
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Little more room in the chest than the raw version, shorter in the sleeves and body
- We recommend sizing up one size / taking your normal Supply Jacket size
Made in the USA
Materials: 100% Japanese selvedge denim
The following measurements are for a size medium: Chest: 40" | Sleeve: 33" | Shoulder: 17" | Length: 25"