This whisper-light popover workshirt from Rogue Territory is made with loosely woven, 6oz Japanese Sashiko-stitched chambray. The unique "X" Sashiko design is stitched with light cream yarns that compliment the rich indigo-dyed chambray. Constructed with traditional workwear details like triple-needle stitched chain-stitch run-off and a box pleat at the back yoke for comfort. An excellent summer edition of the classic workshirt.
- 6oz Japanese Sashiko-stitched chambray
- Loosely woven sashiko “X” stitch with contrasting cream threads
- Buttoned patch pocket and back yoke are cut on the bias
- Box pleat at the back yoke for comfort
- Catseye urea buttons made in Japan
- 3/4 placket
- Triple-needle chain stitch seams with run-off detail
- Made in downtown Los Angeles, California
- Slim fit, we recommend sizing up for a more relaxed fit
Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 38" | Sleeve: 18.5" | Shoulder: 16" | Length: 29.5"