In 1932, Red Wing produced a nearly knee-high boot featuring a pocket knife holster on the shaft & called it The Billy Boot. Named for then Red Wing owner Bill Sweasy's son, the boot has long since been out of production -- until now. Reinvented for modern times but still featuring the old-school knife sheath, the new LIMITED EDITION Billy Boot showcases eight inches of Black Klondike leather that will patina to beautiful brown undertones over time. It's built on a white traction tread outsole, features nickel-brass speed hooks, and is bound to be an instant classic.
- Limited edition & available in very limited quantities
- 8" full-grain water repellent leather upper
- Features a pocket knife holster on the shaft of the right boot
- Nickel brass hooks and eyelets
- “Red Wing" is embossed on the inside quarter of the boot
- Signature Puritan triple stitch
- Smooth leather lining and embossed leather footbed
- Traction tread outsole
- Goodyear leather welt
- We recommend taking a half size down from your normal size
Materials: Upper: Black Klondike Leather | Sole: Traction Tread
- Not eligible for discount.