The Levi’s® Vintage Clothing 1880 Triple Pleat Blouse is a reproduction of Levi's oldest and earliest denim jacket. A hallmark of Western workwear, the original now sits in Levi's San Francisco archives. This iconic design laid the groundwork for the modern day Trucker and is cut from 9 oz Cone Mills loomstate, plain selvedge denim made exclusively for Levi's. Distinguishing features include sewn-on metal branded buttons, large hand pockets and a cinched back with a leather patch at the waistband.
- Triple pleat denim jacket
- Two large patch pockets at waist
- Clinched back with double pleating
- Branded metal button placket
- 9 oz selvedge denim from Cone Mills
- Copper rivets
- Short cut, relaxed boxy fit. Wide in the shoulders
- Runs small, recommend sizing up one size
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 44" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 23"