Chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas, Fort Lonesome's custom "Lucky Fucker" and lucky tokens direct stitch embroidery design is part of our exclusive Fort Lonesome Collection, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each one of these designs are a one-of-a-kind, labor of love. This design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead embroidered directly onto our favorite Levi's Denim Trucker Jacket in Fegin.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring "Lucky Fucker" and lucky tokens on front left and right yoke
- STAG exclusive design
- Stitched on Levi's Denim Trucker Jacket in size large
- Slim fit, true to size
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size large: Chest: 47" | Sleeve: 35" | Length: 27"
Patch approximate measurements: Lucky Fucker: 5" x 3" | Clover: 3" x 2.25" | Rabbit's Foot: 3" x 1.5" | Wishbone: 2.5" x 3.25" | Horseshoe: 3" x 3.25"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.