This limited edition Living Grateful Shop jacket is a special collab by House of LAND and Fort Lonesome for STAG. Fort Lonesome chainstitched House of LAND's "Living Grateful" on the back of the Shop Jacket from House of LAND x Ginew, inspired by early car club jackets. The structured, 12.5oz American made bull-denim twill will soften and age like a pair of jeans with time & wear. Cut a little wide on the body with a straight, cropped hem for a vintage-inspired fit.
This piece is from the House of LAND Fall '19 collection, exclusive to STAG.
- House of LAND x Fort Lonesome collaboration
- “Living Grateful” chainstitched at the back
- 12.5oz American made bull denim
- American made custom brass d-ring sinches at the waist
- Two welt handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket
- Five-button placket and cuff
- Comfortable raglan sleeve
- Cropped straight hem hits at the waist
- Modern but slightly boxy fit
- Hand-washing is recommended to preserve the integrity of the chainstitching
- Built by a family-owned factory in Los Angeles, CA
Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 42" | Sleeve: 34" | Shoulder: 18“ | Length: 26.5"