Produced by the Gunlocke factory circa 1960s, these walnut chairs have a nice patina and new linen upholstery. Solid sculpted walnut frame with spindle construction to the underside serving as additional storage or as a book rack. Comfortable, wide shape.
- Circa 1960s
- Produced by the Gunlocke factory in Wayland, NY
- Wood wear consistent with age and use with new upholstery
Dimensions: Height: 31" | Depth" 20" | Width: 23.5" | Seat Height: 17"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.