This midcentury Plywood Chair was designed by Franz Schuster in the 1960s. Produced by Wiesner-Hager in Vienna, the chair is made of solid natural and lacquered beech and plywood and makes a great addition to any vintage collection. Light wear and patina are consistent with age.
- Designed by Franz Schuster
- Produced in Vienna, Austria by Wiesner-Hager
- Circa 1960s
- Wear is consistent with age
- See this item in person at our Austin location (1423 S Congress Ave.)
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.